- The Wilson Blade 100L v7 has got plush feel, striking control and looks the part too.
- The FeelFlex tech provides the softest Blade to date making it a bit more arm friendly.
- We had no complaints on the head size or string pattern which offers good access to spin, stability, control and power.
- This remains best suited to the attacking and the counter punch player type.
- We recommend a tension range of 42- 48 LBS at high altitude and 40 – 46 at low altitude when using a poly type string for spin potential.
Designed for today’s big-hitting, aggressive game, the Blade serves as the top-played franchise on Tour for a reason: commanding feel. Thinner, more flexible beams provide a strong connection and feel for the ball, inspiring competitive players to attack their opposition and control points. A sharp design for the next generation of hard-hitting players.