Browse by Category
HEAD RACKET SQ SPEED G-TOUCH 120
- The Graphene Touch Speed 120 brings some serious power to the aggressive front court player who needs some additional control.
- This comes from the slightly higher weight, which increases the racquet's overall swing weight for more control.
- Just like the rest of the Speed family, the racquet features a power-supporting unique teardrop shape and a bigger head size.
- The power elements typical for the silo are also due to HEAD's Amplified Fibre Technology (AFT) and the additional stiffness it provides as well as the revolutionary Corrugated Technology (CT2), which incorporates extra-long corrugated rails in the racquet's shaft for additional stiffness.
- By the way, the name comes from the new Graphene Touch technology, an evolution from Graphene XT, which provides exceptional touch and a solid feel during those powerful strokes.
- If you are an aggressive power player who is seeking some control support, don't look further than the Graphene Touch Speed 120.